Sunshine and the Great Outdoors
'As long as you have a garden, you have a future, and as long as you have a future you are alive.' The Secret Garden
We couldn’t agree more with this quote and in fact a big part of the making of Le Jardin has been wrapped up in our attempt to retain some of the curiosity, mischief and wonder of childhood. We want our beloved Cape Dutch manor house set within an abundantly lush garden to feel like home to you. See it as a litmus test to playfulness for you and your family, where we encourage you to embrace spontaneity and discover the surprises the garden has in store for all of you, no matter your age.
Ask about the following activities on site:
– Row around the dam in our wooden boat;
– Take turns ziplining or going by ‘foefie slide’ into the dam;
– Play games in our giant Teepee overlooking the dam;
– Daily bouts of family sessions of Croquet, Boule or French cricket on the lawn;
– Have a swim in our magnificent Eco Pool;
– Set up home for the day in the showman's caravan beneath the shade of an ancient oak tree;
– Enjoy our hidden away Jacuzzi with views onto the dam followed by a steam in the steam room;
– Ask about our spa treatment menu that can be enjoyed in the comfort of the villa;
– Batten down the hatches at our pirates lookout on the pizza deck;
– If you’re over 16 and would like to learn to drive our 1980’s Mini Clubman with our property manager Greg, let us know.
– Pick fresh flowers from the garden with our head gardener Charles and make your own bouquet;
– Commemorate your time here by planting a rose of remembrance in our rose garden;
Ask about the following garden tours off-site:
A visit to the Stellenbosch Botanical Gardens are highly recommended, as are the gardens at Babylonstoren Wine Estate.
Situated at the Woodmill, Vredenburg Road (at the beginning of the Devon Valley Road). Open Monday – Friday 6am – 10pm | Sat & Sun 7am – 10pm. Book online at https://clubpadel.co.zaor contact 072 758 3239 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.