Rack Rates 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022
Download our Rack Rates here.
· All rates are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) per night, for the number of rooms/ guests stated, and includes VAT.
· All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
· A minimum of 2-night stay applies in Low and Mid season.
· A minimum of 7-night staty applies in Peak season.
Private use of the 700sqm of living space in 5 acres of garden, including the solar- heated pool and adjacent summer house, Victorian-style Looking Glasshouse, natural dam with eco-pool and zipline, carousel and showman's caravan in the wild meadow.
All guest stays include:
· Welcome drinks on arrival.
·Pantry supplies (salt, pepper, oil, balsamic vinegar, onions, ginger, garlic etc).
·Housekeeping (prior to each stay the villa is thoroughly cleaned to ensure compliance with all safety and hygiene protocols).
·Unlimited Wi-Fi, access to Apple TV, Netflix and DStv, and portable Bose speakers.
·State-of-the-art security system.
·Use of the steam room, jacuzzi and gym.
·Concierge service/ guest host available throughout each stay.
·Laundry of basics: a basket will be provided to leave laundry basics in; larger loads will be sent away for laundering and will be for guests' own account.
·Laundry and any additional services not mentioned above.
·Breakfast, lunch, dinner and any drinks not mentioned above, items of a personal nature and transfers further afield.
- All payments are to be made in SA Rands, free of bank charges.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit of the total rental amount plus the full refundable breakage deposit is payable within 7 days of making the provisional booking.
- If the deposit is not received within 7 days, we reserve the right to cancel the provisional booking.
- The provisional booking will become a confirmed booking once the deposit has been cleared in our account (usually within 7 days of receipt of deposit) and the completed booking form has been received.
- Balance of the rental (non-refundable) is due 6 weeks prior to your date of arrival.
- Bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to the arrival date is required to pay the full amount due (including the refundable breakage deposit).
- We reserve the right to ask for full payment on high demand dates.
- A minimum of 2-night stay applies in Low and Mid season.
- A minimum of 7-night stay applies in Peak season.
- No intimate events will be held in peak season except if a 7-night stay has also been booked.
- A breakage deposit of R5 000 covers any breakages and/or damage and /or loss to the property or its contents and any excessive cleaning costs that may be required above the normal daily cleaning. This will be refunded 7 working days after departure.
- All cancellations need to be communicated in writing.
- Failure to cancel a reservation more than 8 weeks prior to the occupation date is deemed as acceptance and all monies received will only be refunded should we find an alternative tenant for the full period. This excludes peak season.
- A cancellation less than 30 days prior to the arrival date is 100% of the full booking amount due.
- No show is 100% of the full booking amount due.
COVID-19 Terms & Conditions
1. Neither STRAIGHTPROPS (CC) nor any person for whom it is vicariously liable at law, will be responsible for consequences of any nature which may arise from force majeure incidents, being those beyond its control; and specifically, but not limited to, any loss or injury or any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, either financial or otherwise the guest (or any third party) may suﬀer as a result of actions taken by STRAIGHTPROPS 91(CC) in relation to curbing the spread of the Covid-19 virus; THIS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
2. Cancellation of any booking for accommodation or hosting of events or any other arrangement to use the facilities of STRAIGHTPROPS 91(CC); at any time before or during such accommodation or hosting of events or any other arrangement to use the facilities of STRAIGHTPROPS 91 (CC), and.
3. Any alteration of the activities allowed or areas to be utilised of the properties of STRAIGHTPROPS 91 (CC) by any person who is considered under the sole discretion of STRAIGHTPROPS 91 (CC) to pose or have the potential to pose a threat of contaminating and spreading the Covid-19 virus at the properties of STRAIGHTPROPS 91 (CC) or to any of the employees of STRAIGHTPROPS 91 (CC) or to any other person also visiting the Property, and;
4. Any alteration to any booking for accommodation or hosting of events or any other arrangement to use the facilities of STRAIGHTPROPS 91(CC), at any time before or during such accommodation or hosting of events or any other arrangement to use the facilities of STRAIGHTPROPS 91 (CC), including but not limited to, changing dates and times scheduled for accommodation or hosting events or using facilities of STRAIGHTPROPS 91(CC), and;
5. Requesting any person to socially distance themselves from others or to self-isolate or to provide a valid test result or undergo testing for the Covid-19 virus, at any time before or during their stay or presence at STRAIGHTPROPS 91 (CC) properties, and;
6. Any time delays due to sanitation and decontamination processes deemed necessary by STRAIGHTPROPS 91 (CC) of any of its properties and facilities
7. Any other steps taken by STRAIGHTPROPS (CC) and its owners, directors, members, employees or agents in relation to curbing the spread of the Covid-19 virus.