HALF BOARD RACK RATES
(Villa Exclusive Use: 6 Rooms)
01.05.2023 – 30.09.2023 : R 40 400
01.10.2023 – 30.04.2024 : R 52 400
01.05.2024 – 30.09.2024 : R 42 900
01.10.2024 – 30.04.2025 : R 55 900
Download the Rates here
Private use of the 700sqm of living space in 5 acres of garden, including the solar- heated pool and adjacent summer house, Victorian-style Looking Glasshouse, natural dam with eco-pool and zipline, carousel and showman's caravan in the wild meadow.
All guest stays include:
· Welcome drinks on arrival.
·Pantry supplies (salt, pepper, oil, balsamic vinegar, onions, ginger, garlic etc).
·Housekeeping (prior to each stay the villa is thoroughly cleaned to ensure compliance with all safety and hygiene protocols).
·Unlimited Wi-Fi, access to Apple TV, Netflix and DStv, and portable Bose speakers.
·State-of-the-art security system.
·Use of the steam room, jacuzzi and gym.
·Concierge service/ guest host available throughout each stay.
·Laundry of basics: a basket will be provided to leave laundry basics in; larger loads will be sent away for laundering and will be for guests' own account.
·Laundry and any additional services not mentioned above.
·Breakfast, lunch, dinner and any drinks not mentioned above, items of a personal nature and transfers further afield.
- All payments are to be made in SA Rands, free of bank charges.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit of the total rental amount plus the full refundable breakage deposit is payable within 7 days of making the provisional booking.
- If the deposit is not received within 7 days, we reserve the right to cancel the provisional booking.
- The provisional booking will become a confirmed booking once the deposit has been cleared in our account (usually within 7 days of receipt of deposit) and the completed booking form has been received.
- Balance of the rental (non-refundable) is due 6 weeks prior to your date of arrival.
- Bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to the arrival date is required to pay the full amount due (including the refundable breakage deposit).
- We reserve the right to ask for full payment on high demand dates.
- A minimum of 2-night stay applies in Low and Mid season.
- A minimum of 7-night stay applies in Peak season.
- No intimate events will be held in peak season except if a 7-night stay has also been booked.
- A breakage deposit of R5 000 covers any breakages and/or damage and /or loss to the property or its contents and any excessive cleaning costs that may be required above the normal daily cleaning. This will be refunded 7 working days after departure.
- All cancellations need to be communicated in writing.
- Failure to cancel a reservation more than 8 weeks prior to the occupation date is deemed as acceptance and all monies received will only be refunded should we find an alternative tenant for the full period. This excludes peak season.
- A cancellation less than 30 days prior to the arrival date is 100% of the full booking amount due.
- No show is 100% of the full booking amount due.